Coming Soon! The Event is January 27, 28, and 29 of 2023.
There are several ways you can help us to make this event a success. The Volunteer Form is here for you to sign up for any and all tasks you will enjoy. Thank you in advance!
Friday Morning, January 27th: shopping, raffle ticket opportunities, wine tasting, and demonstrating artists throughout town. There will be an art show at the Cambria Center for the Arts.
Kick-Off Party at the Veterans’ Hall: Doors open at 6:00
- Kick Off Party ticket holders only.
- Sparkling wine and appetizers.
- Elegant Meal with food and wine pairing and special raffle prizes (Limited tickets available starting August 1, 2022)
- Silent Auction/Art Show
Saturday, January 28th: Doors open 10:00 AM
- Veterans’ Hall: Artists’ Faire and wine tasting. Demonstrating artists showing and selling their creations.
- Cambria Center for the Arts: Art Show and Sip & Paint classes (tickets sold separately)
- Pinedorado Grounds (weather permitting): Demonstrating artists representing all areas of life and kinds of art. Hands on opportunities as well.
- Throughout the Village: Demonstrating artists, wine tasting, hands-on opportunities, and opportunities to collect raffle tickets
- AND MORE
Sunday, January 29th:
- Veterans’ Hall: The Artists’ Faire continues from 9:00 AM to Noon
- STAY TUNED for more information
FIND LODGING through the home page of the Chamber website.
If you are a local (San Luis Obispo) artist, business, or winery and you would like to participate, please click on registration forms at the drop-down menu at the top of this page.
2022 Art & Wine Festival Poster Image Winner: Tamara Elliott and her painting will be celebrated at the 2023 Festival. We are seeking another artwork in the competition this year.