The Event is January 27, 28, and 29 of 2023.
There are several ways you can help us to make this event a success. The Volunteer Form is here for you to sign up for any and all tasks you will enjoy. Thank you in advance!
To be a sponsor, please go to the Business Form on the Registration drop down menu. The details for sponsorship are as follows:
ALL SPONSORS RECEIVE:
1. Recognition in the Souvenir Program on the Sponsors page and at the base of each alternating page.
2. Live link on the website for the event
3. Text listing at the event in the Main Hall
4. Text listing published in the Chamber of Commerce newsletter
Bronze Sponsor $250 value:
1. 1/8-page text ad in Souvenir Passport
2. Two Main Event Tickets
Silver Sponsor $500 value:
1. 1/4-page ad in Souvenir Passport
2. Recognition at Friday Night Kickoff Party
3. Two Main Event Tickets
Gold Sponsor $1000+ Value
1. 1/2-page ad in the Souvenir Passport
2. Listed as Gold Sponsor with logo on event promo website
3. Listed as Gold Sponsor in all published ads and email blasts
4. A sign at the event
5. Four Main Event Tickets
Platinum Sponsor $2000+ Value
1. Full page ad in the Souvenir Passport
2. Logo added to listing on event promo website
3. Listed as Platinum Sponsor in all published ads and email blasts
4. Full color sign at the event with your logo
5. Six Main Event Tickets
Friday Morning, January 27th: shopping, raffle ticket opportunities, wine tasting, and demonstrating artists throughout town. There will be an art show at the Cambria Center for the Arts.
Kick-Off Party at the Veterans’ Hall: Doors open at 6:00
- Kick Off Party ticket holders only.
- Sparkling wine and appetizers.
- Elegant Meal with food and wine pairing and special raffle prizes (Limited tickets available starting August 1, 2022)
- Silent Auction/Art Show
Saturday, January 28th: Doors open 10:00 AM
- Veterans’ Hall: Artists’ Faire and wine tasting. Demonstrating artists showing and selling their creations.
- Cambria Center for the Arts: Art Show and Sip & Paint classes (tickets sold separately)
- Pinedorado Grounds (weather permitting): Demonstrating artists representing all areas of life and kinds of art. Hands on opportunities as well.
- Throughout the Village: Demonstrating artists, wine tasting, hands-on opportunities, and opportunities to collect raffle tickets
- AND MORE
Sunday, January 29th:
- Veterans’ Hall: The Artists’ Faire continues from 9:00 AM to Noon
- STAY TUNED for more information
FIND LODGING through the home page of the Chamber website.
If you are a local (San Luis Obispo) artist, business, or winery and you would like to participate, please click on registration forms at the drop-down menu at the top of this page.
2022 Art & Wine Festival Poster Image Winner: Tamara Elliott and her painting will be celebrated at the 2023 Festival. We are seeking another artwork in the competition this year.