The Cambria Film Festival will return for its sixth year February 8-12, 2023, bringing independent films from around the world to Cambria — all with a focus on romance, romantic comedies, and the complexities of love.
Passes are now on sale at CambriaFilmFestival.com at special Early Bird prices. This year’s festival will include more than 60 films, 3 parties, and multiple filmmaker talks.
The three Festival Pass options currently on sale at Early Bird prices are:
- All Access Festival Pass. Just $119, regular price $149. Offers access to all films, all Gala night events and parties, all filmmaker talks and a complimentary pass to the post-festival encore streaming of the shorts program.
- Film Pass. Just $59, regular price $79. Offers access to all films and talks, as well a complimentary virtual pass, but does not include the three Gala night events.
- Virtual Pass. Just $25. Offers streaming access to all competition shorts and other selected programming from February 12 – 20.
Programming highlights include:
- Opening Preview Reception and Film on February 8 featuring Fire of Love – a stunning documentary that has been wowing film festival audiences around the globe since its premiere at Sundance earlier this year.
- Filmmaker Welcome Reception and Film on February 10 featuring Our (Almost Completely True) Story—a rom-com inspired by the real-life romance between actors Mariette Hartley and Jerry Sroka. Both actors will be in attendance.
- More than 50 independent short and feature films divided into 15 competition programs—selected from nearly 400 films submitted from filmmakers in 52 different countries.
- An annual awards night gala on February 12 featuring music, food, drink, clips of winning films—and the filmmakers themselves.
- Plus additional screenings of films not in competition at both Moonstone Cellars club members lounge and at the Cambria Memorial Veterans Hall, local film premieres and the opportunity to stream competition shorts after the live festival.