Join us Monday, December 5 for Hospitality Night!
What is Hospitality Night?
It’s the traditional Cambria start to the holiday season.
What is there to do?
- Enjoy the decorations.
- Visit with friends and neighbors.
- Find those special gifts from our local shops.
- Have dinner at our local restaurants.
- Enjoy some wine at our local tasting rooms.
- Brings the kids (or grandkids) to see Santa Claus!
- Listen to festive music.
- Watch the tree lighting at the Historical Museum.
- Ride the Trolley.
Hospitality Night Hours: 3PM to 7PM (Not all businesses will be open all hours)
For many years, Cambria has celebrated Hospitality Night. Folks come into town, see their friends and neighbors, enjoy music, watch the tree lighting, visit with Santa, and start their holiday shopping in the locally owned shops. It is truly a time for all of us to come together and enjoy what makes our little town so special. Times change but we still feel there’s a desire and a need for an event like this, an event focused on our local community that shows we truly are connected in so many ways.
We look forward to seeing you around town on the 5th!